Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter

We had a quiet Easter this year with just the two of us it was a nice quiet day. We had a good time at church then came home and made a wonderful dinner. We cant wait until next year when we can spend every holiday with our family's. On Saturday we went to a yard sale and got some Lincoln logs it brought back our child hood and we had fun playing with them. I also have a picture of me at 18 weeks along (5 months). We will find out what we are having soon and i can't wait. My house i built Daniel stole all the blocks but i still think its pretty cool.


Daniel building his house


Me at 18 weeks or 5 months






We hope everyone had a Happy Easter and we cant wait to spend it with you all next year.






1 comment:

  1. KASI!!!
    Hey pretty lady. I found your blog and holy smokes I am behind!!! I am so excited for your little one to get here!! AHHH!! I miss your face! I hope things are going well for you!! We need to catch up!

    Stef

    ReplyDelete