Sunday, July 3, 2011

Lovell's Day

There was so much going on for Lovell's Day we had so much fun hanging out with our family's. On Thursday I got to go to the follies I think they are always so much fun to watch, Daniel had to work so he couldn't come this year but maybe next year. On Friday I went to Family Fun Night with Jaxen, Cailey, Kade and My Mom we had so much fun watching Jaxen play and run around. On Saturday We went to the parade it was fun to be in the middle of things and help the kids catch candy. Then everyone come over to our house that afternoon for a BBQ we had so much fun playing games, eating, and hanging out with our family's. Then that night was the fire works it was a little windy out but we still had alot of fun. Jaxen loved them he kept saying "WOW, BANG BANG" it was so cute. I have also made it to the 26Th week of my pregnancy (6 months) I have been feeling really good I have been lucky. Since everyone was in town I got to talk about the baby alot and I loved every minute of it I can't wait to meet our little guy.

















































































































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment