Monday, September 26, 2011

He is Here

Britt Baxendale Asay was born 9/16/11 it was Friday at 7:30 p.m. He was 8lbs 3oz and 19 1/4 in long He is such a good baby. We got to come home on Sunday and couldn't wait to show him off. When we got home Daniel got me a blue carnation for Britt and a red rose for me the flowers make our house look beautiful. On Tuesday I was diagnosed with eclamsia which is after you have a baby you have seizure I had two seizure on Tuesday and got put back in the hospital for a week I got put on high blood pressure medication and we are getting everything back to normal. We are all back home now and are doing much better.













5 comments:

  1. We are so glad you guys are home and feeling better. Wish we were there to meet Britt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so precious and handsome! He will have many grandmas to love on him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! So many wonderful grandmas!! Glad that you are home and things are going better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are so glad you are all right! Congratulations on the new baby. I think Britt looks like your side of the family. A 'Grant' baby for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow kasi, what a ride you have had. Glad you are doing better :) Brit looks precious (and I love the name!) We should get together w/ maddy sometime... it's always nice to get out of the house!

    ReplyDelete