Sunday, July 1, 2012

Camping 2012


We went up to the mountains just for the evening my mom and dad were already up there with Jaxen so we went up to get him and to hang out. It was nice to get out of the heat, we went on a rhino ride (which is Jaxen's favorite thing to do) and saw a moose I think it's always cool to see wild animals at a distance. We had dinner and sat around the camp fire and enjoyed the beautiful mountains. I knew Britt would want to be on the ground and into the dirt and I was right. I tried to keep everything out of him mouth and just let him play but he got a little dirt in there anyways. He was so dirty within an hour I was glad we were only staying a little while I could only imagine if we were there for days how dirty he would be.






No comments:

Post a Comment