Monday, February 20, 2012

Us.....

Britt has been growing so fast and starting to do more and more. He has started this new face were he scrunches his nose and it's so cute it makes me laugh. It the mornings he just talks and giggles it's out favorite time to just hang out. Britt also loves his baths and he just splashes and splashes. He loves kicking around with just his diaper. He plays in his jump up really good even if his feet don't quit hit the floor yet. He doesn't like to lay down as much because he this he is big and just wants to sit up so his bumbo come in handy since he can't sit up on his own yet. Britt rolls over all the time now from his back to his tummy but he gets stuck there are then he gets so mad. When he sleeps he puts his hands over his eyes it's so cute. He is mostly a happy boy I don't know how I got so lucky. Daniel has been busy at work fixing polls, that just looks scary to me. I am not in any picture because I take all of them but I would have to say I have the better job.








3 comments:

  1. I love how he sleeps with his hand over his eyes. Its so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. His hair is getting lighter. what a cutie

    ReplyDelete
  3. the older he gets I think the more he looks like daniel. He will prob be blond like all the others! we love him so much

    ReplyDelete