Monday, February 20, 2012

Valentines Day

We had a really good Valentines day this year. Jill had me, Britt and Emiley and her kids over so we can decorate some sugar cookies. Me are Britt didn't help much this year but it was fun to just hang out with everyone. Stan and Jan gave us all babysitting for the evening so we could go to dinner, so we too them up on that offer and it was really nice to just be able to eat. We went to the Branding Iron along with everyone else in town it seamed, but the food was good and it was fun to get out. My mom got Britt a couple little toys that he loves. Me and Daniel got each other just little stuff a card and some flower which I love! I am so grateful for all the family we have around and for my sweet boys I don't know what I would to without them. I Love You Britt and Daniel!


No comments:

Post a Comment