Thursday, November 1, 2012

pumpkins/Halloween 2012

 On Monday we carved pumpkins for fhe with Jan, Stan, and Jacob we were a little slow getting it done this year but it was before Halloween so that's all that matters. Britt loved getting all the guts out and putting them back in while I was trying to get them out. He would of got all the way in the pumpkin if it was a little bigger I think. He also thought that he should eat the guts and the seeds right from the pumpkin gross. Then Daniel and Jacob carved the pumpkins for us they looked so good in the end.
 Britt was a loin for Halloween this year we even got him to raw a few times for people it was so cute. For pictures my cute lion wouldn't hold still long enough so we got what we could. I was surprised that he kept the hood on really good too most of the time he hates stuff on his head. I never saw a cuter loin on Halloween.
eating the pumpkin


carving way


got to love that smile as he is trying to jump off

my lion trying to get away


showing his sharp claws


2 comments:

  1. Matthew and I totally bought a few pumpkins this year, but totally forgot to carve them. Poor Ian. We are boring. But Britt looks super cute in his lion costume.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pumpkins and that is one cute lion!

    ReplyDelete