Sunday, March 10, 2013

23 weeks/ 6mo

I am now 23 weeks along (6 months). This pregnancy has gone by so fast and I haven't been as good taking pictures of my growing belly as I was with Britt. Britt keeps me really busy and when I think about needed to take a picture I am in bed or out and about. At 18 weeks I could start feeling this little girl move and at 21 weeks  Daniel could feel her move. Which I think is really exciting because I always get to feel her move so I am glad when Daniel gets to feel her too. She is growing really good at my last appointment she was 1lb 3oz. It is crazy that in 3 mo we will be welcoming this baby girl into the world where has the time gone and I have a lot to do before she gets here. If you ask Britt where the baby is he will point to my tummy most of the time, and he is really good about giving her kisses. He is going to be such a good big brother and is so sweet, but we are working on being soft. We love you already little girl and can't wait for you to be here, and health, and part of our family.

1 comment:

  1. So exciting that you have about three months left. You look super cute

    ReplyDelete